- Advertisement -

The Critical Report Has been Published! 2 Experts Addressed Investors: Here They Will Be in Bitcoin This Week!

0

While Bitcoin (BTC) climbed to a one-month high on Wednesday thanks to the decline in US inflation data, the macroeconomic environment continues to be the determining factor.

USA, UK, Japan and EU..! Bitcoin


While Bitcoin’s rally is turning investor sentiment green again, eyes are on the FOMC meeting to be held today. The steady decline in inflation in the United States would throw off hopes that the Fed might start cutting interest rates again. While BTC exceeded $ 18,000, altcoins also gained significantly in value. Shivam Thakral, CEO of BuyUcoin, one of the leading cryptocurrency exchanges, stressed that he sees Bitcoin’s reaching its highest point in a month ahead of the critical Fed meeting as an important development. According to the manager, the central banks in the USA, Japan, the EU and the United Kingdom will publish inflation figures. All of these data will have a significant impact on the Bitcoin price in the medium and short term.

Tuesday November, US inflation fell to the lowest level of the year, falling to 7.1%, above forecasts, from 7.3%. This month’s inflation data is at the lowest level since December last year. In addition, inflation is Decelerating for the fifth consecutive month. According to the Arcane Research report, a lower-than-expected CPI report on Tuesday pushed BTC up to $18,000 after seven days of falling volatility. Apart from the CPI, the markets are quite calm. After a brief upswing, corporate activity declined, and structurally, volumes and flows remained stagnant. Expectations are now for the US Central Bank to take a dovish stance on its December policy. Experts expect a 50 basis point rate increase instead of a fourth 75 basis point increase in interest rates. In order to overcome the highest inflation in the last four decades, the FOMC has raised interest rates by 75 basis points three times in a row Dec.

Volatility May Increase!


Sunday December 13, according to Bendik Schei Head of Research and Arcane Research Senior Analyst Vetle Lunde, Bitcoin has been fixed around $ 17,000 over the past few weeks, while volatility may increase due to several important economic events this week.

Arcane’s experts added that the FOMC will probably cause a sharper market reaction, with market participants currently giving an 80% probability for a 50 basis point increase versus a 20% probability for a 75 basis point increase. In addition, the Bank of England and the European Central Bank will also raise interest rates this week, and this could have implications for Bitcoin, as it could directly affect the strength of the dollar.

Are you following our Telegram address?

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.