Solana Price Predictions: Will the SOL Crypto Recover From the Crypto Crash?
SOL might have what it takes to bounce back from the crash
- Solana (SOL-USD) is taking a beating today on a crypto crash.
- This is the result of rising inflation hurting markets.
- As a result, we’re diving into the most recent SOL price predictions.
Solana (SOL-USD) buyers are in all likelihood questioning approximately the state-of-the-art fee predictions for the crypto as a crash pulls it down on Monday!
That crypto crash is the end result of buyers reacting to a scare from the Federal Reserve. With inflation continuing to upward push above expectations, the crucial bank goes to must take drastic measures to try and mitigate the damage.
Experts are expecting that this will suggest we see better hobby rate increases and different efforts to combat inflation. This has each the stock marketplace, in addition to the crypto market, taking a beating as investors react to the news.
Taking all of that into consideration, permit’s appearance over wherein we will count on the charge for SOL to go following the crypto crash.
Solana Price Predictions
- First up is CryptoNewZ with its price target of $45 per coin for 2023.
- Next up we have CoinPriceForecast with its estimate of $33.63 for mid-2023.
- Gov Capital offers our final price prediction for Solana with an incredibly bullish one-year forecast of $283.34.
All of those price predictions have experts expecting Solana to increase over the course of a year. It’s also worth mentioning that SOL is down 16% over the previous 24-hour period.
For more information: