Cardano Updates | Milkomeda DAO Hackathon | June Week 2
Altcoin Buzz reviews the latest updates in the Cardano ecosystem for the second week in June.
During each week, there are updates and trends within the Cardano ecosystem. Therefore, Altcoin Buzz covers a number of these updates and developments from the second one week in June to keep readers knowledgeable.
In this week’s updates from the ADA atmosphere, Milkomeda introduced its DAO Hackathon. Additionally, we additionally study the pinnacle gainers inside the ADA environment.
Milkomeda DAO Hackathon
During the week, Milkomeda introduced its proposed Milkomeda DAO Hackathon. They are inviting all builders around the world to come with any solutions. As properly as, gear that will resource decentralized governance on the ADA surroundings. The reliable dates for the Hackathon may also be announced rapidly.
Besides, it’s crucial to be aware that Milkomeda is a Cardano-supported Layer 2 protocol that provides EVM features to non-EVM blockchains.
Top Gainers on the Cardano Ecosystem
Secondly, CoinGecko covered the top gainers (price performance of projects) in the ecosystem. The report also focuses on a 24-hour time frame for the 14th of June.
- CardWallet ($CW), a cross-chain non-custodial wallet, is top of the chart. It had a 66.5% rate of increase in price performance.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN), a decentralized gateway for accessing major CEXes, DEXes, and swap pools, is second on the list. It had a 10.3% rate of increase in price performance.
- Cardano ($ADA), ADA, takes the third spot. It has a 7.6% rate of increase in price performance.
- CardStarter ($CARDS), an insured project accelerator for Cardano, is fourth on the list. It has a 1.8% rate of increase in price performance.
- Occam.Fi ($OCC) completes the top-five projects. It had a 0.9% rate of increase in price performance.
Martin Lawrence Collaborates With Cardano
During the week, American actor and comic Martin Lawrence entered a collaboration with Cardano and NFT-Maker for the release of his NFTs. Besides, this improvement is inspired through the Martin TV show’s 30th anniversary.
Furthermore, all 30 NFT holders may have get admission to to the approaching Martin: The Reunion greatest in Los Angeles, California.
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of guide, ADA’s rate changed into $0.517326 with a 24-hour buying and selling quantity of $2,127,188,444. ADA price also rose through 13% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 33.8 billion ADA coins and a complete supply of 45 billion.